Service Adviser / Sales Person
Our workshop is growing! We are looking for a energetic person to join our close knit team.
- Automotive Mechanical Tradesperson
- Have a strong focus on quality workmanship, attention to detail and pride in your work.
- Possess a strong knowledge of vehicle maintenance and repairs
- Understand the need to place the customer’s requirements first
- Have the ability to work under pressure and to a high standard
- Be willing to continuously learn
- Strong communication skills
- Be willing to review your processes and make improvements where possible
- Be approachable, friendly and enjoy working as part of a team
- Understand the importance of clean work practices
We strive to provide a one stop shop for the convenience of our customers selling quality valuable products. This job would entail you to provide our customers with knowledge and “know how” on how to look after their vehicles and get the best performance out of them. You would also be required to sell our large range of 4WD accessories. You would need to prepare quotations and complete order of sales on job completion. There would be a need to liaise with our customers on any further repairs that need to be undertaken on their vehicles and communicate with our workshop controller.
If this looks like your position then please contact Andrew or Miriam at 26 Turley Street, Ipswich, on 3281 1050 or via email at